This is a tiny precision tool to remove the hands from watches with bending or damaging the hands or the watch face. This tool makes a difficult job much easier. This watch hand remover is about 4 inches long, with a perfectly balanced set of jaws to grasp the watch hands exactly straight.* Just press slightly on the metal tip to open the jaws sufficiently to grasp the watch hand* Close down the jaws and pull the metal tip toward you to lift the watch hand out of the way* This tool is made entirely of metal except for the plastic handle- weighs only0.6 ounces* This tool has a smooth fluid movement which lifts the hand away quickly and safely* Barely 4 inches in length, this is a tool the watch maker will never want to be without
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.