You probably have a hole in the wall in your home that you're ignoring because the thought of fixing it yourself seems too difficult and you also don't have time to hire anyone to do it. Well do not fear - fixing a hole is easier than you thought!
2. Pick up some joint compound from the hardware store. Go for the ready mix type so you don’t have to do a single thing – just open and use.
3. First clean anything jutting upward near the hole. You can use a light hammer or end of a rounded screwdriver to flatten the area.
4. Take a little bit of the joint compound on your spreading knife. Place it on the hole – push the compound down the hole and have a little bit of it around the hole.
5. Let the joint compound dry and harden.
6. Once dry, use a sander to lightly go over the area removing any rough edges on the wall.
7. Now you need to apply some primer. You can get a generic primer from your local hardware store. Apply 1 layer and let it dry for 1-2 hours. The primer allows for the paint to not be soaked up when applied.
8. Once primer is dry, apply the paint – 1 to 2 coating depending on need.
9. Let it dry!