This rack has a clamp to attach it to your table top. You don't have to permanently mount it to your table. You can remove it at any time if a different location is required to complete your work. Made strong and sturdy for a heavy duty workload. Table clamp is made of hard and very durable plastic.* Shaft is approximately 10 inches tall when not extended - when extended it can go up to 25 inches* Suitable for most rotary tools - extend to your desired length and hang on "U" hook end* First shaft diam. is approx. 5/8" - tapers 2 more steps from there leading up to a final pole* Table clamp will hold tool rack securely in place - tables up to 2-1/2 inches thick* This rack is made of steel - heavy duty capabillity - holds tool up high off the table top
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.