This is a very handly leather apron to wear while you do your work. It can hold dozens of nails for a roofing job, hand tools or paint brushes. Perfect for any handyman on the job. It measures 14 inches across, and 9-1/2 in length, so it's a small, convenience size for your daily tasks.This tool apron measures 14 x 9-1/2 inches, and weighs 6.7 ouncesThis apron is made of split leather, with a nylon belt, equipped with a quick-release buckleTwo front pockets, each 6 x 6-1/2 inches to hold your tools while you workReinforced at all stress points with heavy duty stitching and rivets - includes side loop for hammerApron is beige in color with a black adjustable waist belt - will fit up to 32 inch waist
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.