There are many styles of retractable leashes on the market today. Some have flashlights, some have plastic waste bags included, but all have one thing in common: You have to hold the leash in your hand! Well, now you can use this leash holder and clip it to your belt loop, and walk the dog with your hands free! The holder has straps that wrap around the leash unit, and hold firmly with loop & pile straps.Each unit is 4 inches tall and 2-3/8 inches wide- includes belt clipStraps with loop & pile closures hold the retractable leash firmlyUse your hands to grab a snack, a drink, or even to read a book or newspaperHolds your pet securely while enabling you to keep your hands freeWorks great with any retractable leash on the market
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.