There are more and more electronic items in our lives everyday that require special button or coin shaped batteries. Using this battery selector is a great way to be sure you are buying the correct replacement battery when you shop,.Easy to use - just insert your battery into one of the slots on the guide to determine correct sizeBatteries from your car alarm, wristwatch, camera, electronic digital scale, etc. - 73 sizes markedEach size is clearly marked and identified on the battery selector for your convenienceFrom the smallest button size - AGO 416 to the largest coin type - CR2450N and all sizes in betweenSelector is 5 3/4 inches in diameter, and 1/16 inch thick - easy to stash away until needed
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.