This Cutting Mat Is Ideal For Those Larger Cutting Jobs. It's Flat Design Makes It Easy To Store When Not In Use. Great For Crafts And Other Applications. The Pre-marked Grids Are In Inches And Milimeters For Your Convenience. Cut Marks "heal" On The Surface Of The Mat, So You Can Use It Over And Over Again. This Mat Is Available In Other Sizes. Also Available In Green.* 18 X 24 Inch Self-Healing Black Cutting Mat With Pre-Marked Grid Lines* This mat comes in black, with pre-marked grid lines for cutting accuracy* Cuts made on this mat with razor blades just seem to magically "heal" * You can use this mat over and over-it's size makes it ideal for desk or table top* This mat will protect your table or desk top from cutting or scratching damage
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.