It's a sharp round cutter for paper or cloth, and it's a caliper as well. This caliper measures in inches and millimeters. The round blade has a tension knob, and an adjustable blade protector to keep your fingers safe. Great tool for a crafter, scrap booker, or seamstress.* This 6.75-inch long cutter has a built in caliper, that will measure up to 3-1/4 inches* 3 Sizes of hex wrench is cut right into the design behind the cutting blade* Smooth rolling action cutter, built in safety shield for the blade to protect your fingers* Made mostly of durable plastic - is excellent for cutting paper of all types, and cloth as well* Crafters will enjoy the versatility of this multi-tool - great for the drafting board as well
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.