These split rings come in a bag containing 50 pieces. Each ring is 1 3/4 inches in diameter, and these rings are suitable for carrying a larger number of keys than most other rings. They can also be used in crafting. With a little imagination you can create something wonderful.* These steel split rings are nickel plated, and measure approx. 1-3/4 inches in diameter* These rings can be used in crafting - create a macrame hanger for your potted plant* Mainly for keys but can attach these rings to many items to make them something to hang from hook* You can carry a large number of keys on these rings - great for locksmiths and key cutters* These rings are large enough to make them unbreakable shower curtain hooks
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.