Now you can easily fix holes in your drywall without the mess of having to replace the drywall. The self-adhesive mesh holds securely to the drywall during the repair. Be sure to smooth it out as you work, so there are no bubbles. No one will know there was ever a hold when you’re done!- Lightly sand around the hole in the drywall and clean surface- Remove adhesive backing from mesh- Simply place evenly over hole in wall, metal side to wall.- Press firmly- Cover entire area with spackle or plaster, smoothing the edges
- Let dry, then sand- Prime, paint, or cover with wallpaper.
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.