Here's a great magnifier for kids - perfect for a nature hike with the scouts! The durable plastic body protects the 4x glass lens. 3/4" diameter lens; case folds to protect lens. Also, many jeweler's will find this loupe useful to view stones and make jewelery.* 4x Power magnification (400% larger viewing of objects) with 3/4" lens diameter* Body and border of lens are made of hard durable plastic* Useful for jeweler's examining stones and blemishes, watchmakers, stamp collectors and alike!* Magnifying glass border has hinge so you don't have to touch the glass to stow away* Loupes swivel into black case so they stay protected and clean
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.