This 10x, approimately 3/4" lens has a special feature: it corrects spherical and chromatic aberration. It eliminates color degradation and gives you the whole picture in sharp focus. One of the best corrective magnifiers on the market today. Folds for easy transport.* Pocket sized convenience with place at end to put key ring so you can have it on the go* 10x quality doublet lens which magnifies 1000% for viewing objects in fine detail* Lens is 18 mm for precise viewing* Frame of the loupe is made of durable plastic and body encasing is made of metal brass* Ideal for jeweller's repairing or inspecting jewelry, stamp collectors, coin collectors
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.