Great For School Sporting Events, Cool Enough For Even The Most Stylish Teen. 8x, 21mm Optics, Focus Wheel, Amber Optics. Metallic Gray And Black That Comes With A Belt-attachable Leatherette Carrying Case And A Neck Strap. It's About 4" X 3" X 1 1/2".* Strong 8x power magnification for viewing all that nature has to offer - animals, plants, trees!* 21 mm ruby lenses which help cut the glare; 124m/1000m field of view* Focus slider located in middle - instructions provided for focusing and sharpening image* Nylon pouch is belt attachable so you can carry the binoculars on the go during your travels* These are the lightest & smallest binocular option for backpacking - great for kids!
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.