This is an excellent textile magnifier with it's fixed center point, it makes ift easier to do a thread count. Distance markers on all four sides of the base to mark the length, and a 5x power magnifier to make sure that you don't miss a thing. Unit tands 2 inches tall x 1-1/2 inches wide, and folds down to 2 x 1 3/4 x 3/4 inches* Very Small And Lightweight, This Magnifier 2 Inches Tall X 1-1/2 Inches Wide* Distance Markers On All Four Sides Of The Base, Plus A Red Pointer In Fixed Position* 1 Inch Lens With 5x Power Magnificaion-perfect For Fabric Examination* Folds Down To Only 2 X 1-3/4 X 3/4 Inches-weighs Only 1.6 Ounces* Ideal For Jeweler, Printer Or Textile Thread Count- Great Size For Easy Travel
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.