This is an excellent hammer for making jewelry and other metal crafting. The brass head will never cause sparks when striking metal, and the solid wood handle is strong and durable. This is an ideal hammer for bending and flattening metal.* This hammer is 10 inches long overall, with a 1/2 inch striking surface* Ideal for use with an anvil or a bench block (avalable seperately)* Perfect for use with any metals-brass head will never cause sparks* Distance across hammer head is 2-1/2 inches- hammer weighs 5.9 ounces* A perfect hammer for the jeweler's bench-also great for other metal crafting
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.