Small but mighty, this 4 ounce hammer will take care of a multitude of needs! Made of drop forged steel and a wooden handle, this will last for years! It's a great size to fit any toolbox or bench. Overall 6 inches long. Head is about 2 1/2 inches wide with 1/2 inch diameter striking surface.* This hammer is 6 inches long, and weighs only 4 ounces - great size for the tool box* The solid wood handle is comfortable to hold - striking surface is oval shaped* This is the perfect hammer for the jeweler's bench-bending and shaping metal* This ball pein hammer has one flat side, and one rounded side-use with sheet metals* The small size makes this hammer easy to control and work with in limited space
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.