This heavy duty 6 pound forged steel sledge hammer features a forged steel, black painted head that is hardened and tempered for rugged strength and durability. This dual headed design has 2 beveled faces, each with a flat striking surface, and beveled edges. These faces are polished and beveled to help prevent chipping. Designed for striking cold chisels, brick chisels, punches, star drills, spikes and hardened nails. This hammer is great for demolition jobs. This sledge hammer is constructed with a yellow fiberglass handle and a rubber textured grip that will provide slip resistant use.* Dual Machine-finished Faces With Beveled Edges Provide Versatile Use* Textured Rubber Grip Helps Prevent Slipping, And Provides A Firm Hold* Yellow Fiberglass Handle Provides Solid, Long Lasting Durability* This Hammer Features A Polished, Beveled Face Design For Reduced Chipping* Made With A Hardened, Tempered Steel Head, Painted Black On The Sides
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.