You can carry this handy cutter right in your shirt pocket, to have it handy whenever you need it. It measures 5 inches long, and 1/2 inch wide. It has 12 snap blade sections, so whenever the blade edge gets dull, you can just snap off the end, and you have another fresh blade. It's like getting twelve razor blades in one!This cutter measures 5 x 1/2 Inches, and weighs 0.7 ouncesHandy for cutting tape on cardboard boxes, string, twine, rope and much moreBlade is made of high carbon steel - extra sharp and sturdyPre-scored blade you can snap-off when end becomes dull, giving you a fresh sharp bladeSlim line shape is easy to take along most anywhere -includes a handy pocket clip
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.