This set of tweezers has many things in common-they are both 10 inches, and made of brushed stainless steel. They both have pointed tips, and smooth inside jaws. They have identically shaped handles. The difference between them is in the tips-one has straight, and the other has slanted tips.These tweezers are 10 inches long to reach where others can't - set weighs 3.5 ouncesThe tips are pointed to help you grasp the smallest of objectsThe jaws are smooth - "no teeth" - to avoid leaving marks on your projectThese tweezers come in a vinyl storage pack, and have plastic safety caps on the tipsMade of sturdy, strong brushed stainless steel to last for many years to come
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.