If you have ever been working on a car, and dropped a piece of hardware, you will really appreciate the importance of having this set in your tool box. Not only can you search with the mirror, where you can't reach, but once located, you can retrieve the lost piece with the pick-up magnet. This can save you a lot of time and frustration when you make repairs.* Extends up to 24 inches from 6.5 inches* 2 inch diameter mirror can pivot independently to reach anywhere* Dipped plastic handle for a comfortable and attractive grip* Chrome plated for surability - Will last for years with proper care*Can also be great for any place you are likely to drop small things- office, workshop, sewing room
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.