This hemostat, also know as locking pliers, were originally developed for use in the medical profession for holding flexible tubes closed and also for surgery. They are handy for many things, including crafting applications. The jaws have tiny "teeth" to hang on tight, and the locking mechanism makes a distinctive click when engaged.* Small And Portable, These Hemostats Are Only 3-1/2 Inches Long* Gold Color Over Stainless Steel, A Quality Product Made In Pakistan* Comes Carded, And Weighs Only 0.7 Ounces- Great For The First Aid Kit* The Locking Mechanism Can Be Easily Opened By Gently Twisting The Handles* Great For Holding Items When You Need To Keep Your Hands Free
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.