The Large Flat Blades On These Pliers Are 7/8 Inch Wide. You Can Hold Sheets Of Metal For Welding And More. 7 1/2 Inches Long, Forged Steel With Red PVC Handles. Nose Itself Is About 2 1/2 Inches Long.* Expertly constructed specialty pliers-gives you a firm hold on a flat object-sheet metal* Double Spring Action-when grip is released, jaws open automatically* Vinyl Wrapped Handles For Comfort-helps you to maintain firm grip without slippingWide, flat head on these pliers-great for sheet metal- protects your hands from heatGreat for blacksmith work, as well as welding-your hands won't touch hot metal
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.