It's Two Pliers In One! The Round Nose Tip Is Perfect For Making Circles, The Nylon Flat Jaw Tip Holds Steady While Protecting The Piece. Great When Working With Softer Metals - Jewelers Love This Plier! Overall 5 1/2", Nose Is About 1" Long, Red Pvc Handle. The Nylon Side Is Bolted On.* Combination plier - round nose and nylon flat jaw - made of strong stainless steel* 5.5-Inch overall length - handle length is 3.5 inches - comfortable and thick red PVC handle* Round tip on one side - great for making circles and loops in pieces of wire - ideal for jeweler* Flat nylon jaw on the other - helps to hold steady soft metal - protects the piece it is holding* Professional quality - durable and sturdy - willl last a long time!
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.