These little pliers are tough and durable, and able to do the job for you every time. Whenever you have a belt, or a purse strap that needs size adjusting, you can just punch another hole in the leather or fabric to create a new size. Cuts through leather like a hot knife cuts through butter.* 5.5 inches long pliers is standard size and shaped to fit perfectly in any palm* Vinyl wrapped handles for comfort and a non-slip hold - good for precision work* Double spring action handles give the easiest and best results every time* Easy to cut through leather and other soft materials - good for clothing repair and accessorizing* Good for leather crafting, hobby making, jewelry cutting, metal work, belt hold punching and more
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.