Cats have a natural inclination to sharpen their claws. Unfortunately, when the cat is confined to the house it can do some real damage to your carpets, draperies, and upholstered furniture. You can help the situation by trimming the pointed tips from the claws. These scissors also work great for your dog.These scissors are made of stainless steel, and will stay sharp for many years to comeThey measure 3 inches long, and they weigh only 0.7 ouncesYou can save on your pet grooming cost by doing the trimming yourselfThese scissors have specially shaped rounded blades made for the clawsExtra sharp and sturdy-they cut through the nail quickly
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.