These glasses are great to wear when working with all types of tools. Eye protection should always be worn while working with tools. You never know when something could fly at your face. These glasses will provide some protection from flying debris created by the use of tools.* Polycarbonate lenses give a direct view while shielding you from debris and hazards* Provides maximum protection with side panels for added coverage - full panel on each side* Great for sports, construction, outdoors, hunting, beach, fashion wear, workplace and more* Clear lenses all around for a full, clear field of vision - full safety requires full vision* Made to accommodate other safety equipment such as hats, respirator masks, and more
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.