This bungee cord is heavy duty and extra long. You can hold a canopy on a motor home, you can attach luggage to the car, and more. There are many uses for a bungee cord like this one. Made with heavy duty metal hooks tipped with rubber to avoid scratching.* Heavy metal hooks to grab on and stay on - wounded multiple times for added durability* 48 inches long bungee cord will fit furniture, moving supplies, dollies and more!* 12mm (0.5 inch) thick cord is thick enough to stretch and maintain its shape every time* Tipped with rubber hook ends to prevent scratching & maintain a tighter, non-slip grip* Stretch to fit your moving and project needs - heavy duty elastic component will not let you down
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.