This battery disconnect switch measures about 3-1/2 Inches long, and has two 3/16 inch mounting holes. The purpose of this switch is to disable your battery as a deterrent to car theft. You can turn this device on or off with the key whenever you park your car in a risky location, or you have to leave it for a period of time.* 1/4 X 3/4 Inch studs-This unit weighs about 2 ounces-including all pieces* This disconnected switch includes 2 keys to enable to on/off function* This switch is equipped with 5/16 inch brass terminals for an excellent connection* It has a 300 AMP capacity and is suitable for use with most automobile and marine batteries* You can disable your car battery while you are away, and enable it when you return
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.