4 Piece ratcheting tie down 1" x 15'. Every truck or trailer should have a set of these! Heavy duty ratchets and cables keep it all together securely and dependably. Set of 4 PE ratchet tie-downs with all metal buckle, heat treated & vinyl coated steel hooks that are ideal for motorcycles, marine boats, all terrain vehicles and more!* Heat treated and vinyl coated steel hooks to prevent scratching of paint* Weather proof webbing for maximum strength - load capacity: currently being determined* 1-Inch wide x 15 feet long PE straps - will not loosen with road vibration* Adjustable up to 15 feet with quick and easy release* Ideal for transporting heavy cargo - for cars, trucks, boats & trailers
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.