This Caution Tape Is Used Primarily On Construction Sites, And Accident Sites. It Is Invaluable For Warning People Of Uneven Ground, Or Low Hanging Objects That Could Cause Injuries, And Result In Many Thousands Of Dollars Being Spent As A Result Of Negligence By Property Owners Or Construction Crews. * This Roll Measures 3 inches in width, and 300 feet in length- The roll weighs 12.9 ounces * This is a wrap-around style of tape-not sticky-meant for trees, poles, traffic cones and such* You can warn people of tow-hanging objects, holes, uneven payment, fallen trees and more * This tape is great in many types of emergency situations * This tape is super strong, weather-proof, and highly visible
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.