This tiny loupe will go everywhere you go. It's so small, you can fit it into any pocket, or you can wear it around your neck like a piece of jewelry. It has a small wire loop on the back that you can put a chain or lanyard through. This little loupe has 14x power magnification, and a 12mm glass lens. It comes with a leatherette snap pouch for dust-free storage* 14x magnification power which enlarges objects 1400%; ideal for jeweler's performing appraisals* Loupe swivels into brass metal case for storage and protection* 12 mm quality glass lens* Has a key ring at end so it can attach to your key chain - your loupe goes wherever you go!* Includes brown leather snap pouch so you can stow away when not using
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.