This Channeled Forming Block Is The Ideal Tool To Use When You Need To Bend Metal. Works With Sheet Metal, Pre-cut Metal Shapes, And Wire. You Will Get Professional Results Every Time. Each Size Has A Corresponding Size Hammer To Place On Top. Just Tap With A Mallet To Bend The Metal Into Perfect Shape.* Measures 6 1/2 X 2 1/2 X 1 Inch Overall Size Of Block* Six Different Size Channels On The Top Side, And One "v" Shape On The Bottom* Sizes 2.5, 8.4, 11.3, 14.8, 21, And 24mm, Each Is 3" Long* Corresponding Size Hammer Heads Designed To Bend Sheet MetalA heavy duty set, made of solid steel for your jeweler's bench-unit weighs 5 pounds 2.8 ounces
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.