Panning for gold is fun, but a little tricky. It's hard to pour out the water and the sand without losing some of the gold in the process. This pan makes it easier with the built-in ridges on the side of the pan. They are designed to hold the gold fragments in the pan, instead of letting them slip away.* 10 inch opening at the widest point that graduates to a smaller bottom - perfect for mining* Violet plastic design with ridged sides - violet color makes gold and valuables stand out* Ridges on side, shallow length and decreasing sides all provide better gold trapping* Easy to hold - can even be used with one hand to sift through sand and dirt easily and quickly* Great for mining, panning, gold mining, beaches, sand sifting, learning and as a teaching aid
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.