Here is a handy combination of two very useful items which are used primarily in metal work. The dapping block measures 8 1/4 x 6 x 1", and has 7 half-round indented shapes ranging from 3/4 inch to 2 inches in diameter. This dapping block also has a 3 inch square steel block inlaid so you have your anvil handy as well.* This Wooden Dapping Block Measures 8 1/4 X 6 X 1" And Includes A 3 X 3 Inch Steel Block Insert* The Block Is Made Of Smooth Hardwood, And Has 7 Half-round Shapes For Bending Metal* Best For Use With Round Dapping Punches (not Included) - This Block Weighs 1lb, 10.5 Oz* Half Rounds In Sizes 3/4, 6/8, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 1 5/8, And 2-inches* The Ideal Set For Bending Sheet Metal For Jewelry Making And Other Crafts
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.