This urethane pad is excellent for those time when you need to work on metal objects, but a more delicate touch is needed. The urethane pad is tough and durable, and won't scratch the precious metals or cause sparks. This urethane pad also works great under your steel block, for use as a shock absorber.* Pad Measures 5-3/4 X 5-3/4 X 1/4 Inches-slightly Bendablerugged and strong enough to take a pounding from your hammer or malletGreat for those times that a gentler touch is needed for more delicate workGreat for working with all types of precious metals- a favorite with jewelry designersWeighs only 7.4 ounces- great for use as a jeweler's bench tool
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.