This is a safer way to handle solvents and other potentially dangerous or hazardous liquids. This dispenser will hold 180 ml of liquid that you can dispense by pushing down on the spring action toip. Just press down on the top with a cleaning rag or a cotton ball, and dispense just the right amount. It can also work with first aid liquids such as alchohol or peroxide.This bottle is 4 inches tall, and 2 X 2 inches rectangular shapedMade of transparent white plastic, so you can easily view the liquid levelThe top is made of stainless steel, to resist rust and corrosionGreat for use in the shop for cleaning tools and painting suppliesGet a separate bottle for first aid uses, and don't forget to wear gloves (not included)
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.