This Is Our 1-1/32" Extra Deep Display Tray. Made Of Sturdy Molded Plastic For Years Of Dependable Use. The Perfect Companion For Our Assortment Of Display Inserts. You Displays Will Travel Nicely And Show Beautifully In This Solid Black Tray.* Overall dimensions of storable space - 14-3/16 (long) x 7-3/4 (wide) x 1-13/32 (deep) inches* Constructed of thick sturdy plastic - weighs 0.9 lbs - meant to withstand daily use* Perfect fit for display inserts or use by itself - display your products such as jewelry!* The display set is deep so you can display larger objects that you couldn't otherwise* Buy a couple and stack them on top of each other - has 4 mini legs on back for stability
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.