This 4 inch square steel plate is the perfect bench top tool for the busy jeweler or detail metal worker. The metal plate is nestled inside a thick rubber holder to provide a shock absorber for your tabletop. The plate can be removed from the rubber and turned over to use the other side as well.* The steel plate measures 4 x 4 x 3/4 inches and weighs 3 pounds 0.8 ounces* The rubber holder measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 x 7/8 inches and weighs 9.2 ounces* The ideal bench - top anvil for detail metal work, such as design and repair of jewelry items* The 4 x 4 inch plate gives you plenty of room to flatten out a piece of metal* This square design is appealing to jewelers - the rubber guard is a great shock absorber
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.