This Classic Push Drill Works Great For A Variety Of Uses. With Both A Wooden Handle And Wooden Grip, The Forged Steel Shaft And Steel Ends Make This A Tool Of Distinction. 10 1/2" Long.* This push drill is 10-1/2 inches long, and weighs about 2 ounces* All metal shaft and collet with an easy grip wooden handle* Great for any job where you need to drill a hole or install a screw* Comes with an extra collet for a greater variety of jobs that it can do* This handy tool will fit easily into most any tool box or tool pouch
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.