This double-ended ring clamp is leather lined to protect your rings. The molded construction gives you perfect alignment. Approximately 6 inches in length and easy to use! Just apply the pressure wedge to your opposite side slowly for a non-slip and cushioned leather grip!* 6 inches long approximately to be portable and easy to store and use* Leather lined on both jaws to protect even your most valuable rings time and time again* Double ended with both a square and round jaw and a pressure wedge included* Apply pressure to the gripping edge with the pressure wedge - use carefully and precisely* Holds rings or other small items firmly while you file, gring, change stones, repair and more
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.