This multi-purpose polishing paste can be used professionally for excellent results. 1 oz. Great for polishing cloth, or a perfect companion for any in our selection of buffing wheels.* 1oz - 2.25" x 5/8" - you can buff those precious and non precious metals to a mirror like shine* Multi-purpose - can be used on certain types of plastics, glass and woods* This type of rouge is great for jewelry design and repair - gets the metal looking spectacular* Use can use this rouge with a soft cloth, or for faster results, a buffing wheel* Easy to clean off the metal after polishing - warm water and a soft cloth is all you need
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.