No more damaging the watch hands when you remove them. This removal tool gives you precise movement and does a clean job. Approximately 3 7/8 inches long with a plastic handle. Use by slipping under the hub of the watch hand and squeeze, push up on the dial and lift the hands straight out!* Precise and accurate plunger style to remove watch hands with ease - easy to use* 3 7/8 inches long tool can reach into the case with ease and precision* Plastic handle is ergonomically designed and designed for a no-fly back non-slip hold* Lifts the hands off without damage to your watch and its small parts - standard sized* For the watch professional - good for repair, watch making, and more
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.