If You Need To Adjust A Metal Watchband, This Is The Right Tool For The Job. This Easy-to-use Tool Comes With A Small Bottle To Keep Extra 3 Pins Ranging From 0.6mm To 1mm. Gets The Job Done Neatly And Precisely. It Also Comes With 2 Spacers Of Which The Width Of The Band Can Be As Small 0" And Can Be As Wide As 1 3/8".* Includes 3 link pins in sizes .6, .8, and 1mm* Unit measures 2-1/2 x 3/4 x 3/4 and weighs only 2 ounces* This link pin remover contains 7 pieces in all- The set is so small it can fit in your pocket* Works with watch bands with overall width from 0" - 1 3/8"This is the professional way to remove links from your watch band when it's too big
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.