This Handy Little Stone Scooping Shovel Fits Right In Your Pocket. The Looped Handle Makes For Easy Grasping. Scoop Measures 2 1/2 X 1 1/2 Inch And The Handle Is 1 Inch-The Ideal Way To Handle Beads And Gemstones In Bulk for Weighing And Transferring To Another Container.* This handy little shovel measures 3-1/2 X 1-1/2 inches and weighs about 2 ounces* Painted black to resemble old fashioned looking cast iron* The handle is made in a loop to make it easier to hold and hang up* This shovel is great for bulk handling of beads and gem stones* Made of study metal-this shovel will be ready to use for years to come
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.