These little mandrels are ideal for use with certain rotary tool accessories, such as rubber polishers, and felt buffers. Shapes such as cones and bullets will work best. Just screw the end into the head of your choice, and buff or polish until the job is done.* Each Of These Mandrels Is Made Of Steel, With A Screw Threaded Tip* They Come 12 Pieces In A Package, And The Package Wieghs 1.3 Ounces* Each Is 2 Inches Long, And Is Equipped With A 1/8 Inch Shank* Great For Use With Rubber Or Felt Tips In Cone Or Bullet Shapes* They Screw Easily Into The Bottom And Stay On While In Use
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.