This is the type of disc cutter preferred by the experts. This disc cutter includes sizes from 7/64" thru 5/8" and everything in-between. You get 14 sizes in all. Each size is clearly marked so you can't make a mistake.14 Pieces plus plate | can cut up to 18 gauge soft metalSizes 7/64,11/64,3/16,15/64,17/64,19/64, 516,21/64,25/64,7/16,15/32,1/2,35/64,5/8 in InchClearly marked sizes on the top plateMaterial Hard Steel, Temered 50-55 DegreeSet Weight: 2.50 Lbs & Dim: 4.25"x1.8"x1.75"
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.