This round bar center finder quickly and accurately locates the center on round tubular shaped work pieces. The shaft located in the drill chuck or collet center is obtained when the pointer lines up with the line on the short shaft.* This bar center finder is 4 inches long overall, and made of steel* It is designed to locate the exact center point of a round bar or pipe* Very precise and accurate every time - excellent for construction* The black lline on the shaft is your center marker - it is clearly etched into the metal* This unit is self adjusting - just let it hang down, and line up the point with the center line
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.