No More Guesswork - Now You'll Know The Voltage Right Away! Great For Safety, Used By Both Do It Yourselfers And Professionals. Works For DCV, ACV, DCA, OHM Digital Readout In 3.5" LCD. DCV: Up To 1000VDC, ACV: Up To 750 VDC, DCA: Up To 10A . Fuse Protected Resister(OHM: Up To 2000K-OHM, Temperature: -40 Cel ~ +1000 Cel, Transistor (hfe): NPN/pnp VCE Approximately 2.8V. Detachable Pair Of Leads Included,* For Electronics Buffs, Electricians, Cable Technicians And MoreConvenient size: measures 4-3/4 x 2-1/2 x 1"Includes Heavy duty detachable leads- 19 rangesLCD powered by one 9V battery (included)-can be changed by removing 2 screws in backChecks continuity, diodes, NPN and PNP-ACV 200V-750V-DCV 200vV-1000V
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.