Used by electricians, cable construction crews, and builders, this fiberglass measuring tape is convenient and accurate to use on the job. Unit includes an easy-carry handle and a side handle with rotating wheel to roll the tape back in. It has a point at the bottom to make the exact starting place for your measurement.Prod dimen: 9 Inches - top of handle to bottom of the pointed tip - 6 inches across at widest pointThe fiberglass measuring tape is 100 feet, or 30 meters long (Metric and SAE)This unit is made of high impact resistant ABS plastic and is bright orange for easy visibilityThe fiberglass tape is white with bright orange numbers and markingsEasy to pull out as much tape as needed, then crank the handle to reel it back in
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.