This bolt cutter will make short work of any small metal pieces that need cutting. The cutter opens to a capacity of 1/8 inch, which makes it the ideal cutter for small locks, wires, and bolts. It will cut through these items easily with it's 1/2 inch jaws. Includes a safety lock at the bottom of the handles.* This Bolt Cutter Is 8 Inches Long, And Weighs 9.1 OuncesMade of steel with rivets at stress points and pivot jointsRed plastic handle covers are textured for a sure and slip-proof gripGreat for any workshop or handyman's tool bag, this cutter will take care of daily tasksExcellent for working with thick wire or chain link fencing-opens to 1/8 inch
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.